Power Clymit 300 over a Wired LAN.
Clymit Power over Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need to run 110/220VAC power to Clymit 300.
Installers only need to run a CAT-5 cable that will carry both data and power to each device.
The configuration is made up of two components:
- Injector – Takes data in from a Ethernet switch/hub/router and power from a wall outlet, outputting both data and power through a CAT-5 cable.
- Splitter – Placed at the end of the CAT-5 cable, providing data and power to their respective cables, connecting to Clymit 200.
Key Features and Benefits
- Powers Clymit 300 over Ethernet cable
- Simple connection
- Saves wiring a power supply at the Clymit 200 location
- 300 feet length
- No software required
- An existing PoE-enables Ethernet switch requires the "Clymit PoE Splitter" only
Clymit PoE system configuration.
Ethernet cable between the Injector and Splitter should be straight-through and no longer than 300 feet.
KVM Switch, Server Rack, LAN management cables, KVM Switches, rackmount, computer rack