• All lines are protected. Units provide surge protection on all three modes (L-N, L-G, and N-G). Units also have thermal protection on all three lines.
• 600V UL1449 Voltage Protection Rating (VPR). Outstanding protection against harmful surges.
• EMI /RFI noise reduction. Protect against data disruption due to electromagnetic or radio frequency interference.
• Standard 1½" center-to-center spacing between receptacles. 8-15R model features receptacles rotated 90°, with 4 outlets at standard spacing and 4 more outlets spaced at 2" center-to-center to accommodate transformers.
• Space saving. Rack mount units fit standard 19" Server Racks and Relay Racks with compact 1U design that takes up minimum space.
• Aesthetically pleasing. Rack mount units have a black matte finish and a black cord.
• Cord properly rated to load requirements. 15A units have a 14/3 SJT cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug. 20A units have a 12/3 SJT cord and a NEMA 5-20P plug.
• On/Off (lighted in some models) switch available on the front panel, allowing shutting down power to all outlets at once.
• Protection indication. All units have a protection indication light to show the status of the unit.
• Resettable circuit breaker. Provides overload protection.
• UL and cUL Listed or Recognized. Rack mount units are UL and cUL recognized to both UL1363 and UL1449, Third Edition.