Combination shelves for relay-racks that form a double-sided mounting surface
Rackit's Combo shelves are 2-post-mounting shelves for Relay-racks which are being offered as single units that can be used for a single-sided application or - in conjunction with another Combo shelf - for a double-sided application in a variety of combinations, forming a mounting surface as deep as 30 inches, rated at 150 lb.
- Single-sided application - compatible with any 2-post rack
- Double-sided application - compatible with Relay racks (with 3" deep uprights and mounting holes on both sides)
- Shelves are sold as single units
- Two units - one mounted to the front of the rack and the other mounted to the back of the rack - line up (back to back) to form a double-sided mounting surface, rated at 150 lb
- Back-to-back combinations create an 18- 24- or 30-inch deep double-sided shelf
In their most common use of a double-sided application, Combo shelves are designed to work with Relay racks (with 3-inch uprights and mounting holes of both sides), integrating with the rack's design.
When installed back-to-back, Combo shelves' design takes advantage of the Relay-rack's uprights to form a mounting surface that gets fully integrated by utilizing the space between the rack's uprights for mounting equipment on the shelf.
- Two 9-inch deep units form an 18-inch deep double-sided surface, rated at 150 lbs.
- One 9-inch deep unit and one 15-inch deep unit form a 24-inch deep double-sided surface, rated at 150 lbs.
- Two 15-inch deep units form a 30-inch deep double-sided surface, rated at 150 lbs.
A 1½" portion of the shelf's surface gets conveniently situated between the two rack's uprights. With another Combo shelf mounted on the other side of the rack, the two lined-up shelves create a cohesive installation that evens-out weight distribution while creating a deep, double-sided mounting surface.
For added strength and rigidity, Combo shelves feature two ½" flanges running the width of the shelf, both in the front and in the back, providing for an unconstrained mounting surface.
Rackit's Combo shelves are ideal for heavy non-rack mountable equipment such as computers, battery backups and UPSs.
Rackit's Combo shelves are meticulously constructed with rounded corners, eliminating sharp edges which could potentially damage equipment, cabling, or installers' hands while handling.
Rackit's Combo shelves are compatible with any-type IT rack-mounting, with either pre-tapped or cage-nut style mounting rails.
Made in the USA and offered with a lifetime warranty, Rackit's Combo shelves feature a textured black powder coat finish that lends durability to the shelf, while helping to keep it free of scratches.
KVM Switch, Server Rack, LAN management cables, KVM Switches, rackmount, computer rack