|Plyant CQ Highlights
1 Extra space behind Plyant CQ's rear rails (5 to 11 inches) creates a large cavity designated for mounted Zero-U PDUs and additional cable organizers.
Up to three (3) optional Vertical Cable Troughs can be installed to each Plyant CQ rear corner post, providing meticulous management of large cable bundles.
Universal power-strip mounting-brackets (ship included with every Plyant CQ) allow mounting vertical (Zero-U) PDUs of all major brands.
Plyant CQ's Air Manager mounts to the enclosure's bottom U for controlling the flow of conditioned air into the front of the enclosure. An adjustable slide allows the amount of air to be adjusted as necessary.
Plyant CQ's Exhaust Chimney serves as a duct that assists in the removal of hot air from the enclosure. Removing exhaust air can be accelerated through the use of Plyant CQ's Chimney Fan Tray. A soft grommet seal at the top of the chimney ensures a tight fit between the chimney and the ceiling, with a tool-less 14-inches height adjustability.
Rear side-posts are fitted with two 110 square-inch cable pass-through cut-outs running the entire height of the cabinet designed for side networking cable access. Optional Side-Access Brush Grommet Kits seal gaps around cables to prevent air recirculation.
Plyant CQ Brush-Grommet Top Panel seals the gaps around cables to prevent air recirculation, keeping airflow disruption to a minimum while allowing overhead cable access..
Plyant CQ cable-access cut-outs at the top of the cabinet allow overhead cabling, while an optional top-access brush-grommet kit assists with thermal management without hindering cable-management.
Plyant CQ Top Cable Trough can be mounted over top cable-access knockouts so that cables are supported along the bend radius.
Plyant CQ Ladder-Rack Brackets support ladder-rack systems, eliminating the need to suspend ladder-racks from the ceiling.
|Special Attention to Cable-Management
Great care and design considerations went into Plyant CQ, addressing versatile and secure cable access, as well as neatly organized cable-management within the enclosure:
- A 112 square-inch knockout is located at the rear top of the cabinet's frame, supporting high-volume cable-access or a chimney exhaust.
- Rear bottom cable entry has provisions for optional RackiTie cable straps or wire ties to neatly organize cables and provides cable strain relief at the point of cable entrance.
- With its extra width designed to accommodate cable-intense installations, Plyant CQC also feature additional cable-access cut-outs at the top of the cabinet, along both sides of the removable top. An optional Top-Access Brush-Grommet Kit assists with thermal management without hindering cable-management.
- Plyant CQC Intra-Bay Cable-Management Trough is useful facilitating cable runs between two ganged-together cabinets. Waterfall edges support radius bends of cable bundles running sideways between networked cabinets, while two Spoolit posts support the winding of CATx cables. Multiple slits support optional RackiTies that facilitate bundling cable runs for a well organized installation.
- Vertical mounting-rails double as cable management with round cable pass through holes and tie-down slots – both vertical & horizontal – for bundling cables with optional RackiTie.
- In a simple yet effective way to handle vertical & horizontal cable runs inside the rack, Plyant CQ optional cable management Lacing Bars get installed independently of the mounting rails, thus eliminating any restrictions on positioning for flexible cable management. Optional RackiTie cable straps provide good means of securing bundles of cables to the Lacing Bars.
- Rear side-posts are fitted with two 110 square-inch cable pass-through cut-outs running the entire height of the cabinet, allowing for a free passage of cables in between networked cabinets. Optional Side-Access Brush Grommet Kits assist with thermal management without hindering cable-management.
- Up to three (3) optional Vertical Cable Troughs can be installed to each Plyant CQ's rear corner post which, in conjunction with optional RackiTie cable straps, provide for meticulous management of large vertical runs of cables.
- An optional Top Waterfall Cable Tray can optionally be installed at the top of any Plyant CQ cabinet, either in the front or in the back to facilitates convenient passage of cables between networked racks, providing a natural cable-flow from horizontal to vertical cable runs.
- With its extra width designed to accommodate cable-intense installations, Plyant CQC can be fitted with multiple optional Front-to-Back Cable Trays, supporting extensive cable bundles branching out of vertical runs at any height, running from the cabinet's front to its back and vice versa.
- Ladder-Rack Bracket Kits can optionally be installed on top of any Plyant CQ cabinet, accommodating either 12" wide or 24" wide overhead Ladder cable-management systems.
- Extra-wide Plyant CQC models can be fitted with heavy-duty, high-density cable rings which ship in kits of 5, making up a virtual vertical cable trough along the mounting rail without using any rack-mount holes. With inner dimensions of 3" wide by 5" deep, Plyant CxC Cable Rings also support optional RackiTies for tightly bundling large cable runs.
- Spoolit cable-management posts facilitate the winding of CATx cables, resulting in a tight and well-organized wire installation in the rack. Spoolit posts mount onto Plyant mounting rails without occupying any rack-mount holes.
|Superb Thermal-Management with Lots of Cooling Options
Plyant CQ offers a slew of cooling and ventilation options along with accessories designed to preserve the rack's thermal integrity without compromising any real-life functionality.
- Split-Fan (back) door with a dozen (12) 225-CFM fan assemblies
- Beveled-Mesh (back) door accommodates up to six (6) 150-CFM and 225-CFM fan assemblies
- Vented Tops, with 225-CFM, 550-CFM or 1100-CFM exhaust fans
- A 112 square-inch top knock-out for chimney exhaust
- Ventit fan trays
- Ventit Controller
- ECS Enclosure Blower
- Brush-Grommet Kits for side and top (CQC-models) cable-access knock-outs preventing hot air from recycling back into the enclosure
- Brush-Grommet Bottom Assemblies allows branching cables into the enclosure from the raised floor while sealing the gaps around cables to prevent air recirculation, keeping airflow disruption to a minimum.
- Mounting-Rails Brush-Grommet Kits that close the gap between the rails and the side panels, preventing hot air from recycling back into the enclosure
- Filler Panels
- Environment Monitoring Systems to monitor (and get alerts) regarding temperature, humidity, airflow and more
- ClymiTemp for constant temperature reading
|Solid and Functional Structure Offers Incredible Strength and Quality of Design
The frame of Plyant CQ series of racks is a fully welded 14 gauge steel structure formed 5 times for strength, reinforced with horizontal crossbars running the entire depth on each side, providing high structural integrity, which enables the rack to hold up to 2,000 lbs. of equipment, even when on casters.
Special care went into designing a 12-gauge steel reinforced base helping overcome the perils of shipping while providing extra functionality.
Anti-tip legs mount to the outside bottom of the frame and can be extended to prevent the cabinet from tipping over when the cabinet is on either glides or casters. When not in use, Plyant CQ anti-tip legs can be retracted to safely clear the aisle.
A unique design allows for using leveling feet and casters in conjunction. Use the casters to easily move the rack around. Once in place - adjust the height of the leveling feet to level the cabinet and steadily position it in place.
For creating unified rows of cabinets, Plyant CQ employs a simple-to-use, no-tools-required ganging kit, that joins Plyant CQ frames together through the corner posts (even without removing installed side-panels).
In addition to the (standard) locking "Lift-and-Swing" handle, all Plyant CQ doors are available with a variety of optional handles:
- Dirak E-Line electronic handle
- 4-Digit combination handle
- 3-Digit combination handle
- Pad-lock handle with key
- Pad-lock handle
|Plyant CQ Racks Accommodate Deep IT Equipment, and Servers of Any Brand
A unique frame and rail design supports rack-mounting equipment of multiple vendors and of multiple depth. Plyant CQ racks ship with 12-gauge, powder coated vertical rack-mounting rails featuring square holes that are compatible with all 19" EIA 310-D IT equipment. U-Index™ measuring marks on the vertical rack-mounting rails provide for easy positioning of rack-mounted equipment.
The position of the vertical rack-mounting rails is infinitely adjustable front-to-back, allowing rack-mounting any vendor's equipment, and preventing equipment's front handles from interfering with the front door.
Plyant CQ multi-depth design provides for multiple rail sets to be installed in one cabinet, supporting equipment with multiple depth within the same rack.
Plyant CQ vertical mounting-rails double as cable management with round cable pass through holes and tie-down slots – both vertical & horizontal – for bundling cables with optional RackiTies.
KVM Switch, Server Rack, LAN management cables, KVM Switches, rackmount, computer rack